Membership fee – $75 / year
By joining Sulong Triathlon Group you are entitled to many benefits:
- Learn from others – gain free advice on gear, races, experiences, nutrition, training techniques
- New friends and training partners
- A supportive extended family who are equally nuts!
- Group workouts – motivational and fun…why suffer alone?!
- Training options to fit your schedule – we know one training plan doesn’t fit everyone’s lives
- Amazing race day comradery and support – look for the Sulong tent at all local races
- Club resources – seminars, clinics, no-drop group rides
- Parties and social gatherings
- Ironman TriClub Membership, permitting exclusive benefits, including priority race registration for Ironman events
- Voting member and eligible to sit on the Sulong Board
- Triathlon Manitoba Membership (valued at $60 for an individual, of which $15 is allocated to Triathlon Canada) which comes with its own set of benefits:
- Race privileges in some other provinces (their one-day insurance fee may be waived)
- Eligible for various race series, and other awards
- Eligible to qualify for world championships
- Eligible to receive high performance funding
- Eligible to attend Swim Program
- A voice in the development and growth of the sport in Manitoba and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting (ages 18+)
- A membership card that is good for discounts that range from 10% to 30% at a number of swimming, cycling, and running stores
- Third-party insurance
Kids of Steel (6-15) and Juniors (16-19) have FREE membership with the Sulong Triathlon Group. The required collected fees go directly to Triathlon Manitoba and Triathlon Canada.
Finally, being a sizable Triathlon club in Manitoba requires we host a race, of which the Hecla Triathlon is ours. As a Sulong member we ask that you volunteer in some capacity – pre-race, race day, post-race take down, clean-up. There are many opportunities for you to help make this race most successful!